Asset for Sale
The mix of old and new would provide residents with a truly unique offering in the Blue Mountains within the growing and competitive seniors living market.
The site consists of 17,562m2 of land across three lots in North Katoomba, extremely well positioned the site has the following local amenities:
- 150m to Katoomba Train Staton and Great Western Highway
- 700m to Coles, Aldi, Target and Big W and Katoomba Town Centre
- 1.2km to Blue Mountains Hospital
- Next door to public tennis courts, local bowling club and cinema complex
The site offers the following characteristics
- Relatively flat land which is elevated enjoying district views to the north.
- Not within a BAL bushfire prone area, landlocked with existing housing on all sides derisking potential bushfire hazards
- Suitable for a range of accommodation options under current R1 – General Residential zoning.
- Historic Renaissance Centre (formerly Mt St Mary’s College built in 1908) located at the top of the site. This building is listed on the State Heritage Register and would offer an exceptional communal facility and additional accommodation options to service the development.
*Refer to IM for additional information.