15th December 2017
A registered first mortgage funding opportunity exists to fund a development project 11kms south of the Sydney CBD.
This opportunity is lead by highly experienced property development executives who are able to better assess risks and provide funding on loans with Loan To Value (LTV) ratios and Covenants that are reflective of the specific projects risk profile. The maximum LTV on this loan is 42% secured via first mortgage.
The developer has acquired the site for $26.5M in 2016 (100% equity funded). The total required facility of $11M is secured against the existing five lots. The maximum LVR is assumed to be 42% (subject to valuation).
The development is a 6,000m2 site yielding 168 apartments and is located 11km from the Sydney CBD. The site is 350m from the train station and 2km from Sydney Airport.
The exit strategy for this loan is the developer completing his current project in another suburb of Sydney. The developer has a solid track record of delivering apartment projects in Sydney (2012-2016 delivered 480 units over 5 projects, GDV $213M).
The minimum investment is $1.1M and interest is 10% paid monthly in arrears. This opportunity is open for a limited time only, further details are below.
|Loan Facilty Type||Registered 1st Mortgage|
|Interest Rate (investor)||10% per annum|
|Loan Term||12 Month Facilty from settlement date|
|Max Loan to Value (LTV)||42% (subject to valuation)|
|Targeted Financial Close||Settlement occurred 1st September 2017|
WHO CAN INVEST?
- An investment of $1,100,000 or more by any Australian resident or non-resident.
- Any business that is not considered a small business (less than 20 people)
- Professional & sophisticated investors
- An Australian financial services licensee
- A body regulated by APRA include banks, building societies, credit unions, and life and general insurers.
- A trustee of a superannuation fund
- An approved deposit fund,
- A pooled superannuation scheme
- A listed entity, or a related body corporate of a listed entity.
To obtain further an Information Memorandum (IM) for this investment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ph. 0434 932 634. *Refer to IM for additional information.